- Rotary Scholar years
- Home Rotary Club/District:
- District 9630 in Australia
- Supported by:
- District 9630
- Hosted by:
- Rotary Club of Haddenham and District
- Studying at
- University of Oxford, University College
- Studying for
- MSc in Global Health Science
- Rotary Foundation Areas of Focus:
- Disease Prevention and Treatment
Christopher Chew was one of six Rotary Scholars studying in the Medical Sciences Division of Oxford University in 2017-18, and one of five Rotary Scholars in Oxford supported by Australian clubs and districts.
Christopher read for the MSc in Global Health Science in 2017/18 at the University of Oxford (University College). He was ...